First Published Poem





Ok, this is totally freaking me out. Last week, one of my lecturers told us to make a poem. After that, we randomly gave our poem to one of friends and that friend should edit or make some illustration for the poem. Now, c'mon look at that picture! That's so beautiful. I am so thankful to my friend, Bella, who made the illustration. How beautiful the sunflower is. I am totally in love with this picture. I don't know why, but I always think that sun, sunflower or sunshine or other things that have relation with 'sun' are representing myself.

This is my own poem. I took around 15 minutes to made it and indeed I needed to force my brain at that time. This poem is actually inspired by a book and music that I used to read and listen at that time. I am talking about how eager myself to make all those people who are underrated me regret what they have done to me. I want to make sure that someday will come. 

Comments