My Saturday Evening Thoughts



I can't thank you enough to Walt Disney for making Beauty and The Beast movie. Belle is my favorite childhood  princess. I would and still will choose her over other princesses. Something about her is just perfectly fit for my eyes, heart and soul. And The Beast, I was scared of him but when I grew up I just knew that he is only a lonely human being, and he is just as sweet as ever.

I can't thank you enough for the people who make this animation movie into a live-action movie, all the crews, the teams and the casts, I'm so thankful.

The last thing that I want to thankful for is, I can't thank you enough, never could've been thank you enough for those who chose Emma Watson as Belle. Also I can't thank Emma enough for taking this role! Emma was, is, will forever be my role model. She is my inspiration since I was barely even pronounce 'rolling' word well. She is just everything in my life and seeing her making Belle alive is just unbelievable thing to absorb, to see, to comprehend and to any other things.

This live-action movie of Beauty and The Beast got me teary, choked and amazed. It is just so beautiful, really beautiful, literally beautiful that makes me so sad. I have never seen a movie as magical and romantic as this movie. And this just happened to my life, this movie is surreal. Now I know that my life is not wasted ever since I watched this movie.

Thank you. I AM really thankful for this moment of my life.

Comments