Most Favourite


All The Bright Places by Jenniver Niven is my most favourite book. I read it about two years ago, and it's still stuck on my mind until now. I can't relate anymore how this book can represent such a good story, and I know it's real. It happens. It happens around us. It happens maybe to you, to people around you or even myself. This book changes my perspective. I love it too much.

It tells a story between Theodore Finch and Violet. Sudden encounter on the edge of the bridge brought them together. Violet has a strong guilty feeling after car accident that took her sister's life. It changes her life and her soul. Until, on that day, Theodore caught her about to jump on the bridge. He saved her life and changes her life. He brings her into all the places that give her bright memories. But, she never realizes, she's not the only who is haunted by the past. Not until it's too late. 

I recommend you to read the book first. You are very welcomed to watch the adapted movies after then. 

Comments