The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck (just starting out over here)


As the author says in this book's first chapter, this book is to help you to choose what is important and what is unimportant in this life. I just read the first chapter of this book. It only needs 4 pages to mesmerize me. On page 4, it says "After all, no truly happy person feels the need to stand in front of a mirror and recite that shes happy. She just is"'. After I read these sentences, I decided to continue to read this book. I'm planning to read the whole pages of the book and taking notes of it. I'm going to share it to you-those who will read this post and I'm going to be honest and relate it to my own experience. Yeah I do have anxiety and stress experiences. Thus, I'm expecting to find the answer of these "important and unimportant" to shove away all of my thoughts and doubts. 

Comments

Post a Comment