world



Which part of the world you've been to?

I never thought that adulthood would be this hard and stressful. I used to dream about going here and there, achieve scholarship, explore the world, and I thought those would be so easy. Turns out, it isn't.

This evening, I talked to my closest lecturer (+supervisor). I manage to maintain our relationship just because I treasure it a lot (A LOT). I said several things to her this evening about what I'm going through, and my final decision. She gave me encouraging words as always. One that hits me hard is

"your world would be as wide as you've been"

I realize I've never been anywhere. I never see the world. I never see the real world. I spend my twenty-something years just in here. I never go there or there or even there. I should open my own door, and see the real world.

Things take time, adulthood is a mess, but the door will always open if we dare to try. I am going to make my world wider than ever, so do you.

Comments