Coffee.

I like to wake up early for the scent and the weather feel so nice
Like it better when the morning comes with the rain
Those are the most favorite time and weather
Roasted bread and milk
I make those breakfast for myself
To accompany me starting the day
But that’s for the morning

I like to stay up late for I can hear the greatest solemn of darkness
Like it better when the night comes with the cold
Those are the most favorite time and weather
Books, movies and coffee
I spend my night with them
To accompany me pulling an all nighter
That’s for the night.

Then I thought, I used to like drinking coffee
Not a coffee-milk but the black coffee
It has strong smell and effect
I drink it once
I’d stay up all night
But not anymore,
I can’t drink it anymore
It kills me
I liked it and I still like it
But I can’t drink it anymore

Anyway who cares?
I do.

For my admiration towards coffee and still.

Comments