Berry, the very last trip.

yurait yokay?

[Diary Entry]


Did I ever tell you specifically about this one chum of mine? I guess I didn't. Let's call her madafakah (Not to mention she has the pretty name, the opposite time of day from my name). Needless to say, I just happen to call her in that way since I don't know. 

Starting the story with the fact that we met from the first day of college (read more: http://gettingknow-owlandpooh.blogspot.com). Then we have this friendship bound for over than four years. We had all those times together like Sherlock Holmes and John Watson had. We could spend days together by doing nothing (literally but indeed we ate and slept). She helped me through thick and thin. We even grew closer day by day because you know, thesis time was really bad and we knew soon we would be apart.

Madafakah and I really like going around to new places. There was one place she really wanted to go, the strawberry field. (I wasn't really into it because I don't like the fruit). In the meantime, I finished my study earlier than her. To be honest, I was totally beat the day after I had done my result seminar. I had held back myself for a long time, the frustration and all matters. I had to pack up my things, and I almost finished all the administration stuffs for graduation. I was totally black and blue.

But this one thing crossed my mind. At that time, I knew I didn't have much time left with this majestic madafakah I've ever known. It's because our hometowns are apart, and it will be hard for us to meet each other like the old times. So, if we didn't go right away, even though I still had my revisions waiting, we might not go there ever. I mean, I could never had a chance to take her there. I promised her, we would go there together somehow. 

Then yeah, we just went. Clueless. All we had was the nerve to go there. It wasn't like the place took more than 2 hours trip or something. Yet we are so coward and license-less. After all, we just kept going with Lambo. We were completely mental but we did it! We arrived safely. We were still lost, we didn't know how to get the strawberry until one of the owners' fields let us in and pick the berries. 
Don't ask me about the weather. It was so gloomy yet chill. Loved it? Totally. 
We took some idiot pictures using the timer. Then yeah, classic thing happened, our phones were dead afterwards. That's all for the story which we never told to anyone before, but I spilled it out now. That was our very last trip together. I think, the berries and the fogs were honored to witness our goodbye-trip. (But it's not the end though, lol!)




Almost forgot, there, we found my most favorite flower. Then, I told her jokingly "when you miss me, you should see this picture on your gallery. you just know, that's me".






Apparently, she posted it when I was on the train going back home.























May I cry now?🐭

p.s: Langston will die soon. Hardly reply, chum.

Comments