Our secret

Evening breeze
All the lights were starting to turn bright
Cars, motorcycles, buses were all lining up
People were walking in rush,
They were coming back home, I believed
I was too
I was coming back home
I was bracing myself to come home

Then I saw you
There came the strange feeling
Seconds, minutes passed by so quick
Losing count of the time
There, you went
I really did wish, I could say
“Just a little bit longer”
But I was the one who told you to go

In sudden, my throat was choked
eyes were hot
hands were shaking
legs were giving up too
But I must go, that was all in my mind
So, I went, heads up, held myself

After all this time,
universe granted my only wish
at that time
in the breeze of evening

Dear universe,
one more wish
all my feelings 
in that time
please keep it in us
let it be our secret
no one has to know,
even him.

Comments