Another year.

[Diary Entry]

Today is the 365 days of 2019.
But I cannot even put an exact word to sum up this year.

I can say this year is a very content year.
For my family is still complete.
I met and became best friends with my two co-workers.
Faith lets me and my chum work in a same city so we can meet up sometimes.
I found what I actually love.
I went to a place that I really wanted to go to.
I experienced the things that I had been praying for in a very long time.
I got a job that challenges me in every minute.

I can say this year is full of surprise.
For I got chances to hike mountains.
I got chances to see another island.
I got stuffs that I don't plan to have it yet.
My cat gave birth to three kittens.
Emma Watson and Taylor Swift released their movie in the same month.

I can say this year is a very depressing year.
For I'm constantly struggling with my anxiety which at first I don't realize I have it.
The first semester of the year is also full of mental breakdowns and no one cares except one closest person of mine.
My work is very challenging, I cannot stop a moment for I will walk behind everything else.
The responsibility I have makes my anxiety grow stronger each day.
I cut off some social medias, platform and content that I think it can be stressful for me. It was hard but I did cut it.
Sometimes I hate to be a commuter because it's too tiring but I have to be, every day.


I somehow feel like very unproductive for this year. 
My work takes a lot of my energy, physically and mentally. I sleep at 9 PM and wake up at 5 AM
I don't watch movies and series as much as I do. I didn't listen to any music besides Lover album. I couldn't even finish my reading challenge of this year. I haven't finished my knit. I didn't achieve the goal in my Township challenge many times. I didn't meet some of my friends because sometimes it's too tiring already for me (and scary -anxiety problem).

Nevertheless, this year has also taught me how to let go and move on. 
I am letting go.
I am moving on. 

In another year, I hope I find myself and love what I do.
In another year, I am re-building my own empire all over again.

                                                                                                                                     Endearingly,

Comments