Favorites in 2020... (SO FAR)

Okay chop chop, here are the things that I love in 2020 :

Favorite album :
Folklore by Taylor Swift. No further reasons needed.
If you wish to have other song recommendations, you probably want to check this out.



Favorite movie :

A story about an Italian man, Tony Lip (Viggo Mortensen) who is hired as a private driver for a tour by an African-American pianist, Don Shirley (Mahershala Ali). The movie covers about racism, equality and friendship. Sets in 60s era of South America, this based-on-true-events movie brings a deep insight and whirlwind emotions of the journey between these two men. 
You should definitely watch this Academy Award winner movie.

Favorite movie character :
The brightest witch of her age, Hermione Jane Granger but in this case I'll say Jo March in Little Women (2019). Either from the book or the movie, I'm in love with her grit, determination, compassion, perseverance as well as her character development throughout the story. 
Dear Louisa May Alcott, you are an absolute genius. Thank you for making this character. 


Favorite actor :
Ncuti Gatwa. 
Playing Eric in Sex Education series, he successfully captivated my heart. After Sheldon Cooper in The Big Bang Theory, I've never been easily giggled and laughed so much by a character. Yet, Ncuti is so brilliant and I love how he brings out the character alive perfectly.


Favorite book :
It's hard to pick one. There are so many brilliant books but Educated is my most favorite one. The reasons why is here.
You can also check what books that I've read so far in 2020, click here.


Favorite drink :
I've been addicted to make my own coffee milk. After tried some brands, I'll go down to Indocafe coffee mixed with ultra milk full cream. I always brew the coffee with about only a spoon of hot water. Then I pour the cold milk for the rest of the glass.


Favorite discovery :
I can make my own pizza!


It might be looked weird because I don't have the round baking sheet. The dough was also too thick and I'm sorry for putting the onion as the last touch instead of the meat. But I need to praise myself since it was freaking tasty!! I cannot believe there's happiness in the middle of desperation after all.


And that is for all that I can think about. I hope more to come in my life. I'm so pleased if any of you want to share anything you like (so far) in 2020 on comment down below. Happy Saturday night! Much love, x.

Comments

Post a Comment