30 Days Challenge in 1 Day


What would life be if there isn't a challenge intertwined in it? This time, instead of journaling each-day topic, I'd like to answer all 30 Day Book Challenge by Professional Book Nerds below. All answers are consist of books that I've ever read in my entire life even only once, so with the help of Goodreads tracker, here we go...

Favorite books in series? Easy one, Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling. 

Favorite books by your favorite writer? Who is my favorite writer?

Book you did not finish? I'm sorry Andrea Hirata but I truly can't finish your Laskar Pelangi. Tried a couple of times but it hasn't succeeded yet.

Book you remember from your childhood? The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo. 

Favorite classic novel? Little Women by Louisa May Alcott.

Book that broke your heart? All The Bright Places by Jenniver Niven.

Best audiobook to on a road trip? Honestly speaking, I've never experienced audiobook once in my lifetime. Should try one pretty soon.

Series everyone should read? Put aside Harry Potter? Well I'd say Lord of the Rings by J. R. R Tolkien and A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) by George R. R. Martin.

Favorite book to give as a gift? I think any kind of self-improvement book would be great because I can find and match the book with the receiver's personality.

A book that makes you cry happy tears? Tuesday with Morrie by Mitch Albom. Thinking of how Professor Morrie literally died in peace state of mind got me cry a river with smile on my face.

Literary character you want to have dinner (or drinks) with? Hagrid for some curiosity reasons but I'm dying to know Cole from The Bad Boy's Girl by Blair Holden. I mean... he's so dreamy to my 16-year-old version.

A "popular" book you hate? Hate is a strong word, I refused to use it. It's just not my cup of tea that is The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. It's well-organized, well-said but it's just a no to my life. No hate at all, mind you that. 

A book with color in the title? HOLY COW, I just realized I've never had one. I've already put The Color Purple by Alice Walker on my list though!

A fairy tale retelling? Not my strong suit but I'd say The Traitor's Wife by Allison Pataki. It's an enthralling book.

A book that makes you cry sad tears? The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. Bawling my eyes out to be exact.

A book that you've read more than once? I'm not a typical re-read person because there are long list to-be-read. However, The Sun and Her Flower by Rupi Kaur is a poem book I've never get tired of.

A book with a person's name in the title (real or fictional)?  I am Malala and Muhammad Ali. Both books are powerful and meaningful. 

A book you like by an author no longer living? When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi. This was literally published after he passed away.

An audiobook you like because of the narrator's voice? You know my history right?

A book with unreliable narrator? Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë. Mrs. Ellen Dean is the most tricky narrator I've ever read. Heathcliff is an evil heart villain for sure but Nelly is somehow intervening everything in unbeneficial way. 

An anthology you love? I don't have keen memory on this category nor does my Goodreads account.

An LGBTQ+ love story? Is The Goldfinch by Donna Tarrt included in the category?

A book quote you know by heart? Surprisingly, Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert.

A book collaboration by 2 or more authors? I don't think I've ever read one.

Book villain you actually love? Pearl a.k.a the mother in Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant by Anne Tyler. She's not an actual villain for me and I kind of know why she does what she does. Her character is just so true and real.

Biography you think everyone should read? A memoir by Tara Westover entitled Educated. MUST READ ONE.

Book you read every year? "Zero. Zip. Nada." - Tony Shark on Avengers End Game.

Classic novel you haven't read but plan to? Plenty, check out my instagram account I show it all there. 

Book cover you love? Autumn in Paris by Ilana Tan. It just breaks my heart into pieces to see the picture remembering what would happen to Tara and Tatsuya.

The book you're reading right now? Life on Earth by Sir David Attenborough


That's all I have to say. I've only read few books in my entire life but perhaps it could be your new reference.. Good luck in anything you do!

Comments