NKTCHI & KTBB

Nanti Kita Cerita Hari Ini is a book contains Ibu (mum)'s wise words and advices for Awan. As a reader, I am encouraged to take a look at my current state. What do I want, why, how to and what if. It makes me questioning whether the path I am taking is really necessary and most importantly, it tells us to always look on the bright side.

On the other hand, Kamu Terlalu Banyak Bercanda is a stream of thoughts of Awan. It resembles of someone's anger, despair, ego while in process to figure out that bright side. As the author said it's the dark side of NKTCHI. Yet from this book I can learn, in process there'll be lot of agonizing and painful memories, sometimes we want just to spit it out. But one day, we also figure it all out.. eventually..

These special books from Marchella FP are a one-sit book filled with unique and simple illustration inside. In case you are in a reading slump state, I recommend these valuable books for you.

Comments