Sisyphus: The Myth, Worth Watching?


How did you feel last night everyone? Did you get a satisfying night after watching the last episode of Sisyphus: The Myth?

Sisyphus is a story about a genius engineer, Han Tae Sul (Choo Seung Woo) who encountered an puzzling event. He met a woman from the future, Gang Seo Hae (Park Shin Hye) who suddenly barged in when he was giving a public lecture and saved his life. He began to collect the missing pieces and gather information from Seo Hae and discovered a truth about his one and only older brother's sudden death. 

I honestly didn't intend to watch the series when it first came out on my Netflix page. But then the trailer was such a savage. I saw Park Shin Hye's admirable action scenes and intriguing plot. Thus, I decided to start watching it and patiently waited every week for the new episodes. Yet the sparks didn't last so long. I think it was about the seventh or eighth episode that I became bored with it. It has a lot of flashbacks scenes, and convoluted plot about time machine, future, and past. The thing that made me stay was I wanted to make sure the reason why they choose "Sisyphus" as the title. And the ending proves me right. 
Although, science-fiction isn't my strong suit, and it may affect my likeness into the series but I fully acknowledge the refreshing character of Han Tae Sul and cool actions from Gang Seo Hae. 

If you're into science-fiction revolving around time machine, this could be your choice. 

Comments