Critical

Critical is the term used when something is on the edge of the cliff. If one's able to push the break real hard, they can stop before they jump and start to take steps back once recover from the shock, or one is too late to stop and jump on the cliff unwillingly. 

In business, there are steps to help you survive in the critical moment. First, make an 'emergency response plan' in order to save the business. Second, when critical moment is ahead, you need to realize the situation quickly before everything gets worse. Then, you must save everything you can to minimize the loss. If by doing those won't help you to stand tall again, you must cut your sources that'll possibly drag you into the cliff. And, in your survival mode you need to stay low and preparing for restart. At least, that's what I sum up from the knowledge I required. 

Unfortunately, what happen right now isn't in business field. None of the knowledge required is applicable. A heart-of-steel patient is in a critical moment. Doctors have poured everything they can. A defibrilator is jumping happily because it finally touched the chest skin. The heavy rain have poured down from tired eyes. The blood is even shared to let the new oxygen breath in. Now, how to save the patient in the critical moment? 

I just realized, the answer is nothing. Everything is written. Somehow effort must still be made so no regrets apply afterwards. But I do wonder, is it painful? Would it be the right thing to do to force the strongest survivor to give her last shot? 

I've seen this before. I've witnessed it with my own eyes, the critical moment. I might cry a river but my mind is wandering around, it's wondering, what do they actually want? If only they can say something. Something as such a clear permission to help them or to let them go. I think everything will be less painful. But no one wants this. Not a single person. Nobody ever prepares for any kind of critical moment. 

If saying words is impossible for you, but hearing us is something you are gifted still. So, I seek your gift one last time and hear me this: to the strong woman I know, thank you for being very strong in the critical moment. 

Comments