Still another year...

 

People are now showing their video and photo memories of 2021. At some point, it strikes me thinking "sh*t, what have I been doing so far this year?"

I'm a camera person but that doesn't mean I like to be photographed. I always capture almost every moment that I experience. It goes for a reason because I have a bad recollection. But this year is a proof that I tended to live the moment and forgot to take a shot. 

So talking about what I have done this year. Not much. But I'm super super grateful. I'm doing what I can now though I'm still lack in a lot of things, and though it's all unsettled. But still, at least I'm doing things now unlike last year. I've been managing my mental state very well. Although lately I've been losing it a little bit. It's so much better now as I become myself more and forget all the noisy voices inside my head. 

Out of 10 resolutions that I made in the beginning of this year, I only managed to tick 3 out of it. No, I won't guilty-frame myself about it. I feel proud of myself. Yes, I want to do more. So, let's do more in 2022. 

The thing that I really want to do so badly is I want to be more consistent. Do things one by one, multitasking is a yes, but consistency in my habit is needed. So, finger-cross. Other thing is I want to take a big, a real big leap in 2022. In a nutshell, in another year, I wish myself tons of luck & happiness! The same prayers go for you all!


p.s. thank you to the lady who captured me, now I can see my traces from this year. 

Comments