Another year again

This writing is written in an inn that my sister and I rent for a night as it is the nearest accommodation available for now. 

The moon is very bright, but it's only in a half. I kept looking at it while walking down the wet street. I found it endearing and beautiful. I was hoping it could give me the strength through its light though I knew it could not. That made me realize the moon is just as sad as I am tonight. 

How to sum up the past of 365 days. If I put in into a kaleidoscope, it would be half interesting and half heartbreaking just like the Mr. Moon. 
Thing for sure, there is this tight bound that I have around my body whilst I'm willingly to follow. Only few times, I could break free from it or consciously attempted to part from it for a moment. This bound is neither bad or good, or I could say it's likely to be something good. However, as long as I'm tied here, I will never ever break free. 

This year, I learned that I have this power. An invincible power that I refused to admit the existence let alone to hone it. Now I decide to let go every bound and be completely on my own path using that power. Never think that the power is grand and uncanny since the truth is far from that. But from embracing that power, I believe myself can go somewhere beyond this boundary. 

Another thing that I learned is, never ever make a bad omen to your own life. As that will likely to happen, like 95% the odds in favor. 

I am in this old and a bit smelly inn because I let the happiness surge in too much. When the bad omen showed its true self, I despised it thinking it is nothing to care. Now the sorrowful thing happens, I should've not be surprised as it is bound to happen, so yes I am not surprised at all. But it feels endless. To whomever feel on the verge of being hopeless as the misery seems to be endless, I'm with you. 



In another year, I just wish... I'm becoming that person. 

Endearingly, 

Comments