Another year.

It's your decision to continue what you're doing
or to stop
It's your decision to keep dreaming
or to start making it happen
It's your decision to decide what you like
or you hate

It's your decision to take the glory
or the poison
It's your decision whom you will love
for how long,
what kind of love or
when you come to realize you don't love anymore

It's your decision to get hurt
or go and find any better else

  
            But one must know
            To make decision needs consistency, bravery
            and in every decision must be at least
            one risk to be fought,
            to be faced,
            to be swallowed,
            to be lived with.


Then what about you?
Me?
Let's say,
I'm still me who keeps finding the better version of me
I'm taking my chance to live up my dreams
I'm trying to hear less people's prejudice
and
I'm taking a risk to put the faith in him.
         
For how long? I haven't considered everything to an end yet.
Not now and not in another year.



                                                                                                                                     endearingly,
                                                                                                                         


                                                                                                                       
                                                   
                                                                                               

                                                                         

Comments

  1. my sweet dreamer baby<3
    Another dreamer here will always support you!
    Let's keep going, keep trying, keep bleeding, keep crumbling, keep getting back up and keep believing.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment