First thought.


It's really happening.
That was my first thought when it was blackout, the lightning was striking so loudly and the thunder wouldn't stop. Then rain fell down.
Speaking truthfully, I was a bit terrified by the shocking sounds. It was totally dark. Complete darkness. All you can see was the relentless lightning.

I was making homemade craft, then took a break for reading a book. Suddenly, the rain fell, and the lights were turned off. It wasn't my first time experience this kind of moment. However, it's still terrifying sometimes to hear the loudness of thunder and lightning even though my mom was beside me. 
It made me think, what about the children? The children in another country, in Yemen, Palestine, Syria, Iran, Afghanistan, and many other. They must be so scared. They experience something that lot worse than what I've just experienced. I am practically an adult with my mom right beside me. What about them? 

They are just children. Yet, some of them are living only with their brother or sister, stranger, relatives, or alone. Many of them lost their parents because of selfishness and cruelty the people who want power and land. They face the heartbreaking life situation. Do they want their life to be like that? No.

More than two thousands children have become the victim of this never ending war between Palestine and Israel, insanely 85,000 children died from malnutrition in Yemen throughout these past 3 years, 2.298 children are killed in Syria in 2017, and many more children died from this tragedy.

The most tragic thing is we live in the same planet with these children but we cannot stop the war. I do wish, go fight and have a war but please leave out the children. How can you bomb their place and make them bawling their eyes out as they see their parents are dragged, taken, hit and shot? How can you point your gun right in front of their face? How dare you to ruin their life?

They are just children. They have the right to get a peaceful life. They deserve equal education as others. They don't want to starve. They don't want to be separated with their parents and family. They don't want to runaway and leave their house. They are tired looking for shelters, clothes and food. They don't want this chaos. They just want to live, peacefully.

Please, let the children live their life. Don't let them suffer things that even adults doubtfully can take  as much as they must take.
Here, while I was taking my life peacefully in darkness, I feel ashamed for not be able to help and save them that much. What's your thought about it?

Comments